[nagdu] being reported to your school

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Wed Aug 4 15:28:33 UTC 2010

Part of the people calling the school is that harnesses and leashes have
the school logo on them. Might be something to think about.
Also, do we know that people aren't calling locall aw enforcement?
It's my take that Animal Control will only get involved if there is
really nasty stuff going on. A leash correction will be like "Um, we
don't care
But yeah I do wonder why to the person that started this, you wouldn't
just like go talk to the person you're concerned about.
Also, I don't think a person not using their dog is something people
know about in time. Some may, but I think most get home, and then find
out that they don't enjoy a dog as much as they thought, or they find
that it was fine in school, but once they had to adjust to a dog, it is
not as doable or enjoyable as they had thought.
And telling people " I don't like using my dog" goes over like a lead
baloon. You have to be very confident in your decision and odds are,
your friend isn't there yet, otherwise you'd know what was up.