[nagdu] Critical blind people

Cathryn Bonnette cathrynisfinally at verizon.net
Thu Aug 5 04:16:56 UTC 2010

Can't tell ya what was coming out of my mouth as my mind was on getting my
feet to level ground ASAP without falling- which, for some reason, reminds
me of an idea I had for a NAGDU fundraiser/promotion- that I'll write about
sometime that is not the middle of the night- resisting the nocturnal
epiphany- Sweet dreams!
Cathryn (& Abby)