[nagdu] roommate for NFBGA State

Sean Moore sean.moore at mediacombb.net
Thu Aug 5 21:53:49 UTC 2010

A friend and I are going to the NFB state convention in Atlanta Georgia in October. We're looking for a 3rd roommate to help share the cost of the hotel room we'll be renting. One thing for anyone interested to keep in mind is my friend and I both have dog guides. However, they are well mannered and will be kept under control. If anyone is interested, you can email me, Sean Moore, at linkstarwind at cox.net / sean.moore at mediacombb.net

Yours,
Sean Moore &
Southeastern Guide Dog, Franklin

Contact Information

Home: (229) 594-2783
Verizon number (after 9 EST): (478) 258-4103
******
Email: linkstarwind at cox.net, sean.moore at mediacombb.net
Website: http://www.baltox1.bravehost.com

Instant Messaging