[nagdu] EXTERNAL:Re: negative experiences was Puppy raising

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Fri Aug 6 12:32:25 UTC 2010

Julie,
I think part of the problem is that a lot of lists have a "no school
bashing" policy, so that people take it to mean rightly or wrongly
"Don't say anything negative".
As for your statement that happy grads jump up and say " call so and so
they can fix it", I think people do that partly because we want to help
each other, especially if it isn't clar if th eposter is simply relating
ane xperience, or wants to resolve a negative experience. The two are
different but can be hard to tell sometimes.