[nagdu] EXTERNAL:Re: negative experiences was Puppy raising

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Fri Aug 6 18:03:30 UTC 2010

Interesting.
To me, I found the stories very helpful Facts are good but so is
emotional data.
Julie I'd be curious to know why you were more concerned with guide dog
applications v. college applications? You aren't going to live forever
with either one, and there are decisions that are way harder to change
then either. I'd say that picking a guide dog school is very much like
picking a college. You seem to feel differently. Can you explain?