[nagdu] Disabled vet and service dog banned from supermarket

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 13 17:17:16 UTC 2010

Lyn,

Good for you!  And thank you! /grin/  It's always nice to hear that someone
is willing to go to bat for the legitimacy of our owner-trained dogs when so
many autmotically dismiss them.

Well, Mitzi may not be a real guide dog because I am not a real guide dog
trainer, but for an imaginary guide dog she does seem to do what real guide
dogs do...  /grin/

I was recently informed -- or rather she was -- that she would make a very
nice friend for someone one day.  So I guess she has something to fall back
on.  /evil grin/

Tami Smith-Kinney