[nagdu] anticipating

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sat Aug 14 01:29:34 UTC 2010

Hi there
yes coming from GDF I also find that the short streets I crues with no
problems.
Even not knowing I crossed one, since it feels as if it is an alley.
When the dog knows how to turn I just follow the dog.
I figure he knows the way better than I do.
One problem with the horse shoe walk.
My dog decided in the middle of the shoe to take a nap.
he just lied down and stayed there.
He wasn't going to get up until his nap was over.
We talked to him and did allot of things, then when he was ready he got up.
It made me laugh when an instructor couldn't get the dog up either.
Even taking the leash and trying to get him up.
I just cracked up.
They gave me the leash and I said nap is over OK?
My dog gets up and starts walking as if nothing ever happened.
We just all laughed.

--
--Dar
skype: dmgina23