[nagdu] I think this point is importent for cross-posting: Re:[nabs-l] Blind man sues Wienerschnitzel over run-in with tree

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 14 18:30:22 UTC 2010

I am laughing a little here, the tree struck him in the face, what did it
do, that one of the branches and hit the man, I seem to remember trees don't
do that.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
skype: angeldn3

Reservations at echevarriatravel.com
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.