[nagdu] I think this point is importent forcross-posting:Re:[nabs-l] Blind man sues Wienerschnitzel overrun-in with tree

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 16 23:29:36 UTC 2010

Julie,

Agreed!  I'm suddenly remembering that I'm afraid to go out in the winter
with a head cold unless I'm wearing a really thick woolly hat for padding,
because it ends up I do nothing but bang my poor stuffed up head on things
because I don't those slight changes in acoustics.

Which is not to say I'm not perfectly capable of the occasional head banging
without having to have a cold to do it.  But when I have a cold, I can
hardly bear to *think* of going for a walk around the block without using
the guide dog.  /smile/

Anyway, it will be interesting to get more facts for discussion of how to
handle such situations as individuals...  There's a time to realize you ran
into a tree because you didn't know it was there.  Then there are times you
run into a tree when you had a reasonable expectation that it wouldn't be
where it is...  /smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney