[nagdu] Guide work and hiking

Pawpower Creations pawpower at cox.net
Tue Aug 17 18:01:36 UTC 2010

Hi Gary, I am Bob, and my wife and I are the owners of Pawpower Creations.
You can check out our products at www.pawpowercreations.com.  The only
harness that I do not yet have a description of on my site is the Laveau
style which is named after Rox'E'S dog Laveau.  It is basically the same as
the sport style, except that it has the stabilizer loops for the handle, and
the clips are a bit farther forward which allows the handler to feel the
movements of the dog much more.
It is rapidly becoming our most popular harness.  People say that you can
feel everything the dog does through the handle.  Anyway, feel free to
contact  me using any of the information in my signature, or the email links
on my site.
And thank you Tami for the plug.
I hope everyone is doing well and that you and your furry friends are
staying cool.  *smiles*

Best wishes from the Pawpower pack!
Bristol, Mill'E, Rudy, and Laveau

Pawpower Creations, Products designed with you and your Canine in mind
Bob Blackner/Rox'E Homstad
504-312-2609
pawpower at cox.net
www.pawpowercreations.com
Custom made guide dog harnesses, leashes, collars, and relieving harnesses.
Pawpower Creations is constantly growing and expanding as we strive to
provide quality products for you and your canine companions. Soon we will be
offering
herb classes taught by a certified Herbalist, dog training classes, a
training tips section, and other useful information for a nominal charge.

We will also be selling hand crafted soaps, bath salts, and other fragrant
products designed to relax the mind, cleanse the body, and soothe, calm and
uplift
your spirit.

With eye upraised his master's look to scan,
The joy, the solace, and the aid of man:
The rich man's guardian and the poor man's friend,
The only creature faithful to the end.

George Crabbe