[nagdu] Another Reason for Having Your Own Harness

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Fri Aug 20 16:25:31 UTC 2010

Julie,

You are so right!  The backend changes in the website I've been working on
will make it possible to do such surveys there.  I haven't announced the
completed changeover yet because I'm still making sure I know the new
backend inside and out and know what I'm doing and everything.  And so that
I make sure the structure is sound for future growth and creating a plan for
that growth and...  Well, nitty gritty stuff.

In other words, it is now possible to put such a poll on the website if we
want to.  I'm thinking that sort of thing should be run by the board first,
so I'm planning on doing that -- supposing I remember to set my alarm for
the next board meeting!  D'oh!

Tami Smith-Kinney