[nagdu] Another Reason for Having Your Own Harness

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Aug 20 20:32:20 UTC 2010

Hello Merion,
Dar here,
I agree with what you are saying on behalf of leader dogs.
At first it was one year, Now it is two years.
Doesn't Pilot do the same thing, with one year being the reason for
keeping the dog?
I understood they took this stand because many persons had to send
their dogs back.
This was shared with me when I went and got my dog from Pilot.
If I miss understood, do straiten me out.
Thanks,
Could both Nagdu and GDUI work together on getting this done, so all
schools would be equal on this matter of ownership?

--
--Dar
skype: dmgina23