[nagdu] Consumer report

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 21 00:44:49 UTC 2010

Thanks for your information. I would never construe stating the facts as you
see them as program bashing. I to have observed GDB teams and feel as if
they are some of the better trained teems I have seen around. Over the last
2 years or so, I ask the handlers of well trained guide dogs what programs
they are from and I consistently receive answers of Guiding Eyes for the
Blind, The Seeing Eye, and Guide Dogs for the Blind. This is not to say that
dogs from other programs are not well trained, or that my personal opinion
of dog training is consistent with the opinion of others. Also, my
observations only consist of dog teams I have observed personally so I don't
have any point of reference for teams I haven't seen.

Hopefully there are enough qualified statements in this message, lol
Mark