[nagdu] Why people don't criticize schools

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Sun Aug 22 09:18:29 UTC 2010

Susan,
    Each of us on this list have a great deal of influence over how the
schools treat us and in shaping their policies. By helping other consumers
make informed choices, we can exercise the foundational aspect of American
consumerism: supply and demand. If there is a short supply of schools that
transfer ownership and this is the demand we place upon them, those who
fulfill our demand will be the ones that are prosperous! The others will
either limit their success or go out of business!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala