[nagdu] Why people don't criticize schools

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Tue Aug 24 12:25:30 UTC 2010

Steve and Tracy,

I think perhaps I have not made my intent clear about talking honestly about
the various programs.  I absolutely never intended to suggest that people
spread rumors and gossip about  a particular program.  I don't think that
would be helpful at all.  what I am hoping that people will have the courage
to do is to speak up about their personal experiences.

Two perfect examples  from recent conversation on this list are Rox's and
AnnaLisa's posts.   Rox clearly states that her dogs were well trained, but
that she experienced other issues that were not pleasant.  annaLisa clearly
states that she  is happy with all aspects of her experience except for the
ownership policy.  Both are honest personal experiences with only the intent
of open communication.  that is exactly what I think we need to see more of.

JMHO
Julie