[nagdu] o/t the next Newsletter for Echevarria Travel coming out this week - need stories on guide dogs, diabetics, family experiences

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 24 14:30:53 UTC 2010

If you are getting it, please remember to check you in boxes for Newsletter
from Echevarria Travel from Reservations at echevarriatravel.com

If you are not getting it, write me off list and I will add you, it comes
out twice a month full of specials and information.  Also always looking for
stories from you about traveling to different locations or just local to a
favorite place.  Remember to be descriptive on your stories, and give advice
for someone that is blind, has a guide dog, maybe blind children, anything
you can recommend when traveling as a diabetic ex: medications, sticking to
your diet.

What about a place you've been that someone else may want to go to.

My newsletters is for everyone but many are blind and disabled.

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
skype: angeldn3

Reservations at echevarriatravel.com
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.