[nagdu] wisconsin association of guide dog users symposium

Steve Johnson stevencjohnson at centurytel.net
Tue Aug 24 23:20:52 UTC 2010

I am sorry you did not see it, but our Wisconsin WAGDU president has posted
it in the past.  However, it's not too late to join us as it will be a very
comprehensive look at the new changes in the service dog definition under
the ADA, and it will be compared to other Federal Laws where the definition
of dogs will be compared and discussed such in the Air Carrier Act, the Fair
Housing Act, and more.  If you would like more information, plese write
myself or Meghan off-list.

Thank you,

Steven Johnson

Steven