[nagdu] Lions Club of the Islips Presents 3rd Annual Walk for a Guide Dog to Benefit the Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Smithtown, NY

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 24 21:48:06 UTC 2010

A friend of mine is the President of The Islips Lions Chapter here on Long
Island.  Walk for a Guide will be held on Sunday, October 10, 2010 from
9am - 12pm  Registration begins at 8:30 am.

Where:  Islip Town Hall West, 401 West Main Street, Islip, NY

Prize for Best Dressed Dog - 50/50 Raffle - Free T-shirt for the First 150
Registered Walkers

If you cannot make the walk but would like to make a donation or if you
would like to put your company name on the T-Shirts which is a $100 Donation
please contact:

631-277-0121 or visit http://e-clubhouse.org/sites/TheIslipsNY

Cheryl Echevarria
Independent Travel Consultant
C10-10646

http://Echevarriatravel.com
1-866-580-5574
skype: angeldn3

Reservations at echevarriatravel.com
Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.