[nagdu] Goughnuts and Sticks

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Dec 1 13:39:16 UTC 2010

Benny has a Nylabone with knots, and a flat Nylabone.  Usually he prefers
the flat one.  He also likes some of his stuffed toys more than others.
Dogs have their favorites, just like we do.  I'm not sure what the
criteria are though, so it makes it a little hard to predict whether a new
toy will always be exciting.  But the first toy I ever bought Ben is still
a fav--the squeaky furry boot.

Tracy