[nagdu] Walking Dogs

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 1 16:42:48 UTC 2010

Julie,

It's against the rules for me to be out of the house, except in the
backyard, without Mitzi.  /lol/  Even if I step outside the front door, turn
around and come back, I get the wild poodle greet and inspection.  Come to
think of it, she's less dramatic about it all if I happen to take Daisy out
with me for some reason.  I suppose she figures Daisy is looking out for me,
so it's okay for me to be out in the big, dangerous world without my poodle?
I dunno.  Silly dogs, both of them!

Tami Smith-Kinney