[nagdu] What's a goughnut

Nicole B. Torcolini at Home ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Thu Dec 2 15:54:20 UTC 2010

Goughnut is the name of the company. You should be able to find them if you
google them. A goughnut is the first toy that they made. It looks like a
big, rubber doughnut or bagle. It is more durable than most rubber toys. The
rings issued and sold by GDB and the three connected rings sold in pet
stores are not tough enough for my champion chewer. Good thing she only
chews on toys. Goughnut also sells a rubber stick or rather more of a bar
kind of thing. The best part about the toys is that, if your dog does manage
to chew through it to the inner layer, they will replace the toy.