[nagdu] What's a goughnut

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Dec 2 16:24:23 UTC 2010

Oh sorry, didn't see this message about the shape.
Is Lexia a hard chewer?  I bought my guys the rubbery Nylabone once, and
they started tearing chunks out of it in less than half an hour.  One
expensive toy in the trash.
Those GDB rings tended to crack, after a while.  But you say these are
more sturdy.
Can I find Goughnut at PetCo, where I could feel before I buy?
Thanks.
This does sound like a toy Ben might like.
Tracy