[nagdu] Getting dog urine smell out of carpet

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 12:20:32 UTC 2010

I've heard Natures Miracle works.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sherri" <flmom2006 at gmail.com>
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;>
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2010 6:07 AM
Subject: [nagdu] Getting dog urine smell out of carpet

I sure hope someone can suggest something to help me. My pet dog, who is
older has taken to having accidents on the one carpeted floor in my house. I
then think Bailey may have followed suit, thinking if Charlie could do it
then so could she. I have used carpet cleaner and Fabris, but can't seem to
get the smell to go away. Any suggestions for something I can use
particularly for animal urine? You have no idea how much this would be
appreciated! Thanks.

Sherri

Sherri Brun, NFBF Secretary and Newsline® Coordinator
E-mail:  flmom2006 at gmail.com
http://www.nfbnewslineonline.org
http://www.nfbflorida.org

"Don't give up something you want forever for something you want only for
now!"