[nagdu] EXTERNAL:Re: Too much petting from roommates

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Mon Dec 6 13:04:23 UTC 2010

I'd totally agree with this.

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of solsticesinger
Sent: Saturday, November 20, 2010 12:07 PM
To: NAGDU Mailing List,the National Association of Guide Dog Users
Subject: EXTERNAL:Re: [nagdu] Too much petting from roommates

I have found that, with certain dogs, too much attention from and
bonding
with other people, especially in the beginning, can cause some problems.
have a pretty strict hands-off policy when it comes to my dogs, but
that's
just me.

Shannon and Caroline
Are you a fan of women's music? If so, join me, each Wednesday evening
from
7-10 eastern, for The Eclectic Collection: a Celebration of Women In
Music.
Point your media player to:
http://mojoradio.us:9090