[nagdu] dog ownership policies

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 10 14:36:22 UTC 2010

Brenda,
    As for your questions about our survey, we are currently in the process
of developing the questions in an effort to glean the best, most objective,
accurate information without asking leading questions. I believe we will
also request copies of any and all agreements that legally bind consumers.
    As for my opinion of Leader Dogs for the Blind, I will respectfully
decline to offer my opinion. I am currently writing an article for
submission to the Braille Monitor tentatively entitled Shifting Paradigms in
the Guide Dog Movement. I will be re-contacting those who have had issues
with the various programs, securing signed releases authorizing the programs
to talk to me, and interviewing them, as well. I think it is due time for
guide dog training programs to be held accountable for their actions and for
consumers to know about these issues.

fraternally yours,
Marion