[nagdu] a couple questions

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Mon Dec 6 19:50:15 UTC 2010

Brenda,

I don't think having the Seeing Eye instructor help you to your gate is
going to effect your security requirements.  The TSA is going to do what the
TSA is going to do.  I can see how having an TSE instructor there could help
you advocate for correct security procedures.  However since the pat downs
are within normal parameters the instructor isn't going to be able to get
you out of it if that is what the TSA decides needs to happen.

Sorry,
Julie