[nagdu] a couple questions

Meghan Whalen mewhalen at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 04:36:50 UTC 2010

HI is a state, but HI is also currently, I believe free of rabies and fleas,
and this is something they understandably want to keep as the case.  They do
have an expedited process for service dogs, but they still need to be
cleared for the same reasons any other animal coming in needs to be cleared.
Not every rule and regulation was made to be challenged.  Some do exist for
a perfectly respectable reason.  It has become clear to me over the years
that it is worth one's time to carefully choose what to waste negative
energy on.

Meghan