[nagdu] a couple questions

Jordan Gallacher jgallacher1987 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 04:45:24 UTC 2010

I'm not trying to challenge that, but if you really think about it, we
should be able to enter any state in the U.S. without needing to go through
any type of paper work.  I would say that HI is really close to steppinmg
out of line though because it's almost like trying to enter another country
but not quite.
Jordan