[nagdu] Things you don't say to the Guide Dog School Rep

Doug Parisian eggmann at mts.net
Wed Dec 8 03:38:27 UTC 2010

Top 10 things you do NOT want to say to the representative of the guide dog school when they come for a visit:

10. I don't usually bother to offer him water at set times anymore. I just leave the lid up on the toilet.

9. Can you believe they charge $100 to get a dog out of the pound in this town even if it's a guide dog?

8. No, I never let strangers pet him. Not since that incident on the bus.

7. This is Fido's favorite restaurant right here. He just loves the lasagna.

6. Those aren't fleas, they're ticks. Huge difference.

5. I've found he really prefers melted butter to water on his kibble.

4. I haven't really taken him out much lately. What's that command you use when you want him to go left?

3. My herbalist says those heart worm pills are a scam and a clove once a month works just as well.

2. Yeah, this is the same dog as the one you gave me at the school. Honest.

And the #1 thing you shouldn't say to the school rep...

1. He was putting on a little weight so I switched him to lite beer.

Doug: The devil made me do it!