[nagdu] Things you don't say to the Guide Dog School Rep

Jeffrey Young jeff.young8806 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 06:00:17 UTC 2010

Thanks for livening up my evening Doug. I reposted this to my blog, I hope you don't mind.

http://www.blindaction.wordpress.com

Jeff
On Dec 7, 2010, at 8:38 PM, Doug Parisian wrote:

> Top 10 things you do NOT want to say to the representative of the guide dog school when they come for a visit:
>

> 10. I don't usually bother to offer him water at set times anymore. I just leave the lid up on the toilet.
>
> 9. Can you believe they charge $100 to get a dog out of the pound in this town even if it's a guide dog?
>
> 8. No, I never let strangers pet him. Not since that incident on the bus.
>
> 7. This is Fido's favorite restaurant right here. He just loves the lasagna.
>
> 6. Those aren't fleas, they're ticks. Huge difference.
>
> 5. I've found he really prefers melted butter to water on his kibble.
>
> 4. I haven't really taken him out much lately. What's that command you use when you want him to go left?
>
> 3. My herbalist says those heart worm pills are a scam and a clove once a month works just as well.
>
> 2. Yeah, this is the same dog as the one you gave me at the school. Honest.
>
> And the #1 thing you shouldn't say to the school rep...
>
> 1. He was putting on a little weight so I switched him to lite beer.
>

> Doug: The devil made me do it!

Jeff Young
Independent Scent-sations Distributor

Email: jeff.young8806 at gmail.com
Phone: (318) 243-3003
Website: http://www.jeffyoung.scent-team.com

Inter our weekly drawing for a free 16 OZ gourmet scented candle here.
http://jeffyoung.scent-team.com/weeklydrawing/index.php
Follow me on twitter:
http://www.twitter.com/blindaction