[nagdu] a couple questions

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 8 09:05:08 UTC 2010

Terra,
    As you can tell, it really doesn't take much to "create a debate" on
this list! (grin) Our members are very passionate and opinionated! One of
the reasons I enjoy serving them! (smile)

fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users
National Federation of the Blind