[nagdu] a couple questions

Jordan Gallacher jgallacher1987 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 14:19:32 UTC 2010

Actually, if you do things properly, you won't have those issues.  The only
reason you might is if you have a dog that has a lot of allergies like my
first dog did.  Flea treatments lasted two weeks tops on him, and if you
fail to notice problems like rabies or fleas you should take a hard look a
if a dog is right for you.  Where I live is flea heaven most of the year,
and with the exception of my first dog, which I did what my vet told me to
do and resolved the flea issue, you will not have a flea problem is you do
things correctly.  You have to prevent the problem from occurring in the
first place.
Jordan