[nagdu] Guide Dog Training Programs

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Wed Dec 8 14:33:23 UTC 2010

This too.

-----Original Message-----
From: nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nagdu-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Marion Gwizdala
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 9:26 AM
To: NAGDU Mailing List, the National Association of Guide Dog Users
Subject: [nagdu] Guide Dog Training Programs

Rebecca,
    In addition, the training program you choose today may arbitrarily
change their policies, administration, etc., and may not be the same
program
down the road, in spite of the fact that it still has the same name.
Again,
this is the case with Leader. When they attended our convention just a
couple of months after changing their ownership policy, they didn't even

bother to mention the change. This, in spite of the fact that they gave
what
seemd to be a very detailed "update". Did they just have a lapse of
memory
of this very important change or did they not want to really hear what
consumers felt about this regressive, custodial change in a very
important
element of their program?

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala