[nagdu] a couple questions

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 16:29:31 UTC 2010

Jordan,
Everyone's priorities are different.  Ownership is very, very
important to me.  I first attended a program where ownership was not
given.  I felt like the program didn't trust me, and I felt
alternately smothered and threatened.  Needless to say, I didn't go
back there after my 2nd dog.
Because of my experiences, I want to know that I own my dog.  If there
is a medical issue, I want to be the one making the decisions
regarding treatment or lack there of, not some strange vet two time-
zones away.
Other people have different priorities; for some breed is very
important.  They will only work a black lab or a golden or a GSD and
no other breed will do but that particular one.
I seldom have the same breed twice in a row because as long as the dog
can work, I don't really care.
Just because you don't care about ownership doesn't mean that those
who do are wrong or that their priorities are invalid.

Rox and the Herbal HenchHounds:
Bristol (retired), Mill'E SD. and Laveau Guide Dog, CGC.
"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm
not sure about the universe."-Albert Einstein
http://www.pawpowercreations.com
pawpower4me at gmail.com
AIM: Brissysgirl