[nagdu] Brushing

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Wed Dec 8 18:48:56 UTC 2010

Yes, absolutely.

But I think it depends on the dog, the handler and  the situation. If your
sick and miss a day or three, it doesn't mean you are a bad guide dog
handler.  If you go camping for a week and forgo brushing altogether it
doesn't make you a bad guide dog handler.  Or if you brush every day and
still have a crazy shedding dog, it doesn't make you a bad guide dog
handler.

anyway that's my .02!
Julie