[nagdu] Public Perception

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 8 22:12:14 UTC 2010

Dan,
    I was at WalMart the other day when my pup ran me into something. I
corrected him and a woman expressed her concern that I was not treating him
well. I told her very politely that I appreciated her concern but it was my
dog's job to keep me safe and that included making sure I avoided such
obstacles. I told her today it was a chair; tomorrow it could be a moving
car. I assured her that he was treated very well, knelt down and gave him a
big hug. I got a sloppy lick in return. I think she saw that he is a happy,
well treated dog!

Fraternally yours,
Marion