[nagdu] Hawaii

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Dec 8 22:20:24 UTC 2010

Julie,
    I think you need an I.D. card to prove you are a woman protected by the
Civil rights Act of 1964. Should a black man carry an I.D. card assuring
those who wish to know that he is really African American. What if he is
African Jamaican? Does he get a different card? Should my friend have her
wheelchair certified as a legitimate wheelchair under the ADA. What about
that guys prosthetic leg? Is it a certified leg? In that case, do I need a
card to prove I am blind or should they just take my word for it? Where
would it all stop?

Fraternally yours,
Marion