[nagdu] Brushing

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 9 08:19:18 UTC 2010

Albert,

Tee hee!

DD can one up your boyfriend on the dog hair score.  He got a new pick up so
he could pull a new trailer so he could take his dog traveling...

So now getting him to take his dog anywhere is impossible because he can't
stand having to vacuum up every single hair she shed in the truck everytime
he gets home.  /lol/

So we had our first trip in daisy's dog house (the travel trailer) last
weekend, and I'm stunned he hasn't been all over the thing with the vacuum
cleaner yet.  I guess some of the new is wearing off the pickup, too,
because he's doing more grumbling about needing to clean the Daisy hair out
of it than obsessing over it.

Silly, silly!

Tami Smith-Kinney