[nagdu] Hawaii

Julie J julielj at windstream.net
Thu Dec 9 13:43:32 UTC 2010

I am losing patience.

I never said that the stars the Jewish people wore are the same thing.  What
I said is that it reminds me of it.

Drivers licenses are different.  Driving is a privilege, not a right.  I
don't need a license to walk down the street.

If I go to a different country, then I agree to abide by their laws.  I'm a
guest there.  If they want paperwork then by choosing to go there I agree to
those terms.  If they require that I wear orange on Tuesdays then I agree to
do that if I choose to travel there.

I am a citizen of the United States I demand to be treated the same as every
other citizen.  When everyone has to carry a card stating their medical
history, I'll consider moving to another country.

Julie