[nagdu] Did anyone watch the home makeover showyesterday.thefamily has a guide dog and are diabetics, but they didn't go into any of that at all.

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 9 19:32:10 UTC 2010

I have already done this, and I had done this the first time that ABC focused on the Blind family, the only response that I got was a standard letter thanking me for my comments about the show.

Cheryl Echevarria
http://Echevarriatravel.com<http://echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com<mailto:echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com>