[nagdu] Documentation

Jordan Gallacher jgallacher1987 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 14:54:15 UTC 2010

I shouldn't say this, but I am going to anyway.  There are a lot of things
to work out about this, and the best comparison to this issue is starting a
business.  It takes a lot of time and a lot of effort to make things all
work out.  In the end, it is the best interest of all who use service
animals to know that running into a pet in a business, other than a pet
store, is far less likely if things are carefully thought through and once
all the possible issues that can be thought of, always be prepared for the
unexpected, are thought of, then move forward on this.
Jordan