[nagdu] Documentation

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Dec 10 12:25:25 UTC 2010

Roxe,
    And if we implement certification, what standards would be used, who
would conduct the certification process, who would train those qualified to
do so, and who would pay for all of this?Those who advocate for
certification take a very simplistic approach while failing to consider the
whole picture. Documentation does not a service animal make, as there are
several websites willing to separate you from your money in exchange for
"documentation"!

Fraternally yours,
Marion