[nagdu] Respect

Bryan Brown bryanbrown at solarus.biz
Fri Dec 10 20:14:34 UTC 2010

Jordan,

   I believe you are incredibly disrespectful, unbelievably egotistical, and
amazingly self centered, astonishingly childish, annoying, rude, negative,
insulting, naive and ignorant.

In addition, you are not a well spoken person, a poor typist, you don't know
where the spell check button is, and you are yes... a prick!!!

Those are things I have personally observed and know to be true. Now here
are some assumptions,,,

with the frequency of your posts I think you are glued to your computer 24 7
you have no life, your dog doesn't get out much more than it has to in order
to perform it's toilet and you'll go on with the fantasy that you are a
tough guy with martial arts skills until someone actually pounds you in to a
little grease spot next to your vicious growling dog.

I can only imagine the quality student that you must be with your wit and
intelligent banter, not to mention your writing skills and know it all
attitude. I can't believe you graduated high school much less actually got
in to a college. I thought they got rid of the quotas that required colleges
to take just so many blind people,,, just so many stupid people etc.

Jordan, if you behave in the world like you've behaved on this list, there
are many many things you need to learn. I predict a very lonely life
punctuated by fantasy and delusion. But I think there is a glimmer of hope.
Student proctologists will always need subjects to study.

            Sincerely,

            Bryan

sent from my a-hole registered soapbox