[nagdu] Romania's first guide dog shut out from city

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 10 20:20:34 UTC 2010

Actually, there are some kinda cool aspects to the article.  Except for the
actual point of the story, of course, which is pretty uncool.  The guide dog
user is doing something to change things, though, which is super cool, so...
Sounds like he's got work to do but is getting somewhere.  I do like that.

So it sounds like they're working on cohesive laws about such things in the
EU?  And I hadn't realized that there *no* guide dogs in some of those
eastern European countries.  I'm so spoiled here, I guess!  It just seems
hard to imagine being the first if your name isn't Morris Frank, huh?

Tami Smith-Kinney