[nagdu] Canes and dogs

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 19:21:35 UTC 2010

You would carry a fold or colapsible cane that can be stowed. I never do
carry one.

You might carry one when you were doing country work to keep the side of the
road close (they will teach you that there.)
You could use a cane to help you find poles with self-actuated buttons for
lights or to help you find the best place to cross a street when patterning
a dog alone.
You could carry a cane with you when you were going to have the dog confined
and wanted to just use a cane, say, to go up front to a poteum (sp) or to a
restroom or something similar. I pretty much never bother o carry a cane.

Cindy