[nagdu] Direct Communication With Puppy Raisers

peggy spiess pegethas at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 14 22:12:32 UTC 2010

hmm, I see what you mean, Cindy, about the clean break. I didn't mean to make it
sound as though I'm in constant contact...usually we touch base 2 or 3 times in
the first few months and then just around the dog's birthday thereafter--GDB
stresses that initiating and/or staying in contact is totally up to the user.

Peggy