[nagdu] Runners

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Dec 15 16:37:30 UTC 2010

My first dog was from GDB, just to show it's not a TSE problem, and, if
she got loose, she'd play catch-me-if-you-can.  She thought it was a great
game.  She could really run, too.  It wasn't that she didn't know what
"come" meant, on or off leash.  But running and being chased was more fun.
 But, if I could get close enough to show her her harness, she'd usually
come back.  I guess work was even more fun than running.
But if I couldn't do that, she'd run for blocks.  It was not a good thing.
Tracy