[nagdu] Runners

Tamara Smith-Kinney tamara.8024 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 15 23:04:45 UTC 2010

Tracy,

One of the hardest things in the world for me was to make myself turn around
and walk away when Mitzi would rather play chase than obey my silly request
to come.  Nervous breakdown, anyone?  Every now and then, she'll still push
the boundaries just to see if she can get me to run after her.  /lol/  Then
she'll come rabbiting back and skid to a halt in front of me to get her
treat.  That's my girl.  /smile/

Tami Smith-Kinney