[nagdu] dogs escaping

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Thu Dec 16 18:39:23 UTC 2010

[My Email program was sending from the rwong account. Sorry for lots of resends]
And, if anyone's gonna tell me that they've never had a dog get away from them, they're either A) lying, or B) will have it happen sometime. For goodness sake, this stuff can happen to any of us, no matter how careful.
--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY