[nagdu] contact with puppy raisers/walkers

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Dec 17 13:30:18 UTC 2010

I think we TSE graduates are pretty much in agreement that editing letters
between raiser and grad is not the right thing for TSE to do.  But it
seems to me that a long discussion of it on this list doesn't really
accomplish much.  What can we, as grads, do to change the policy?  All
write to somebody, and make our feelings known?  Which somebody?  Jim
Kuch?  Peggy Gibbon, puppy coordinator?
Anybody have some concrete action we can take, instead of just talking
about it?
Tracy